Sunday 27 July 2008

My feedback of seminar

Strong and weak points

Media is a big category of knowledge, I researched the questions on page 15 and also included some hidden questions.Due to I have gotten a lot of information, I think that the preparation of this seminar is not difficult.

In the aspect of speaking, I used the phrase to begin my sentences, but there were still some problems with grammar. I can not use correct
grammar very well without thinking when I speak. It is the most important part that I need to practice and practice. Also I need to increase the academic vocabulary in my seminar.

At the very start, I thought that 1 hour is too much to do the seminar and must be a ordeal to me. Surprisingly, every member in my group has a lot of opinions therefore we have not finished all topics on time. During the seminar, we were paying attention to listen other classmates' opinions, and gave feedback after they speak. Sometimes we agreed and gave addition opinions, and sometimes we argued the opposite viewpoints.

I think this
seminar is very useful because I got some opinions that I never thought before, and also had a chance to practice speaking.




1 comment:

Steve said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it Elaine. Don't worry too much if your grammar isn't perfect when you're speaking.