Monday 4 August 2008

Feedback of the Second Seminar

Before this seminar, I had a rained weekend for research the resource which are connected with CCTV, DNA database, and biometrics. I have read all links in Steve's blog and researched other relative websites. It is very useful that I got a lot of information that could be discussed on this seminar.I think that I done a very good research and preparation. However, I did not speak enough during the seminar and need to have an improvement next time. Fortunately, I listened other member's opinions very carefully and received opposite arguments that are real helpfully for my organization of thinking. I argued my opinion with some evidences and statistics, also mationed some future technology connected with biometrics. My grammar was not perfect, but I think my speach was understandable, and I kept my opinion movoing in the right direction.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I think you were involved in the seminar to a good extent.