Sunday 3 August 2008

Take a Break




My favorite Song~
Je m'appelle Hélène

Although it is a French song that I can't sing it, the melody is very dulcet and romantic. Moreover, the pronunciation of Hélène in French is similar with Elaine. Thus I have special emotion with the song.

============================================================================

The meaning in English
helen>> my name's helen>> i m a girl>> just like other girls

helen>> i have joy and pain>> and this is my life
just like you>>
i look for my love>> only for love


helen>> my name is helen>> i m a girl>> just like other girls
helen>> pain comes at night>> i have nothing
except poems and dreams
i look for my love
>> only for love>> and>>
if my photos on all paper
every week>> when i m home
there would be no one waiting for me >>
when light go out>> there would be no one delight me


helen>> my name's helen>> i m a girl >> just like other girls

i look for my love>> only for love and >> you would see me on tv>>
smiling and singing
when i m home>> there would be no one waiting for me
when light go out>> there would be no one delight me


helen>> my name's helen>> i m a girl>> just like other girls
helen
>> one day>> all of the pains would be forgotten
when would i get my love

No comments: